Product Data Sheet
NZ Safety Data Sheet
Australia Safety Data Sheet
Elite® Defender is a professional grade spraying finish coat especially formulated for use in the marine industry and provides a convenient 1:1 (Part A : Part B) mix ratio by volume.
Elite® Defender is based on the latest aliphatic urethane technology, giving exceptional UV protection and an ultra durable gloss. It has been developed specifically to resist the high UV light exposure in both NZ and Australia.
Elite® Defender is designed to provide a high quality finish for both maintenance repaint and new construction in the marine industry.
Elite® Defender is recommended for:
Altex Epoxy Barrier Undercoat or
Altex Polyurethane Undercoat
- Topsides, decks, interiors and fittings that require a premium quality finish.
- Areas such as showers, heads and galleys where a highly cross-linked film is needed to resist moisture and heat.
- Masts, spars and other exterior fittings & fixtures
- Convenient 1:1 volume mix ratio
- Improved wet flow coupled with excellent hold up of the wet film
- Superior 'lay-down' characteristics minimise orange peel and enhance the Distinctness Of Image
- Excellent re-flow on laps and spot sprayed areas
- Available in a full range of colours – including custom colours, as well as Clear for additional durability
- Gloss levels may be reduced with Altex Polyurethane Flattening Paste to provide low sheen finishes for interior work